We’re pretty new – but we’ve achieved a lot already.
Now, we need your support to further develop a fantastic health service we can all be proud of.
The Māia Health Foundation was formally established in October 2015 and achieved charitable status in November 2015.
In May 2016, the Māia Health Foundation was officially launched.
- Formal establishment of the Foundation
- Charitable status achieved
- Name and logo developed in preparation for our launch
- Large bequest and gift received
- Māia Health Foundation officially launched on 25th May
- Announced as official charity partner for NZ Cup & Show Week
In the coming year, we’re focused on growing awareness of the Māia Health Foundation to ensure the entire community can be part of it.
Our upcoming targets include:
- November 2016: Māia will launch to the public as part of NZ Cup & Show Week
- Early 2017: the inaugural March for Māia fundraising initiative